PDA

View Full Version : Difference between little people and happyland

smurfette
05-08-2013, 09:25 AM
I am overhauling my toys and play room and would like more small world .. I have already the Noah's ark by little people but I know a lot of you have happyland .. Happyland seems hard to pick up second hand here so think I might stick with little People

Is there a reason it's not as good? Can you Mix happyland and little people? Thanks!

Mouse
05-08-2013, 09:34 AM
I got rid of all my Fisher Price Little People & stuck to Happyland.

I think you get more choice with Happyland - more people, more accessories etc.

Petshrinklj
05-08-2013, 09:41 AM
I have a mixture. I like little people best as the characters actually click in to vehicles and rides etc. so my funfair and garage is little people. Although happy land do some cute fairy bits like the boot and I like the dinasaur set. I also have the happyland police station as that came with a basset hound that looks like my own dog. I have a zoo that is the younger range of playmobil think its called 123 which is a nice set and was a bargain when I bought
My Kids don't seem to have a prefernce between them so I'd just go for the sets you like the look of and wouldn't worry if its happy land or little people.

ziggy
05-08-2013, 09:46 AM
I have few bits of little people but think they is more choice in happyland bought all of mine on ebay

smurfette
05-08-2013, 09:51 AM
Ooh look at that I didn't know playmobil did a junior set!

Thanks all for comments!

kimnolan87
05-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Oooh I didn't know about the junior range of playmobil either!!!! I really need to improve my (very limited) small world resources too - happy land seems so expensive though, even second hand!!!!!! Xxx

smurfette
05-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Oooh I didn't know about the junior range of playmobil either!!!! I really need to improve my (very limited) small world resources too - happy land seems so expensive though, even second hand!!!!!! Xxx

That's my thinking too! And too bulky to post from anywhere!

watgem
05-08-2013, 10:56 AM
I prefer the little people as the people do click into vehicles etc however I find little people houses/farms etc difficult to store as they are bigger and bulkier than happyland which are more compact, so I have a mix

eddie
05-08-2013, 11:15 AM
I have a mix - got lots of Little People stuff on ebay. The LOs do sometimes moan about the happyland people not fitting into the holes in the vehicles but they soon move on!