PDA

View Full Version : New pushchair!!!!!

Nicola Carlyle
03-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Well I bit the billet and bought a brand new double city mint jogger today and OMG its amazing!!! Really wish I had bought it sooner. So light and easy to push (can push it with one hand) and............. It fits through my front door!!! It must be comfy because my own 2 year old fell asleep in it today which she NEVER does. I got £200 of the asking price as the shop I bought it from was closing down and selling all their current stock!!!! I'm so happy right now lol.

jackie 7
03-08-2013, 07:47 PM
No no no I have a hauck. I really don't need another.

SJ35
03-08-2013, 08:55 PM
That's what I want to buy next. I have a maclaren double which is sooo heavy!!
Do they fold down fairly small?
Enjoy!! I love having new buggies, dh just rolls his eyes now.
X

blue bear
03-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Wow that was a bargain :excited:

Nicola Carlyle
03-08-2013, 10:58 PM
It does fold down fairly small. I have a ford smax. If I leave the wheels in I can only have 6 seats up (could slide all the middle row back though a d slide it in behind the drivers seat). If I take the wheels off then it goes in the boot. I love it sooooooooooo much though that it really doesn't bother me having to make slight adjustments to the car situation. I'm just thrilled I can put it up in my kitchen, wheel it through my kitchen door and out my front door without bashing into things. That is what sells it for me. I love that its soooo light and manooverable to. Seriously considering buying the single version to!!! x

SJ35
03-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Might have to invest in December when I have two new ones starting :) I'll have 6 part timers then so could probably justify the cost. Might go and have a look at one in the shop and have a go first x

CLL
04-08-2013, 05:59 AM
I bought mine 2 months ago and I love it. Easier to push than a lot of the others a looks great too. A lot of people comment on mine.

The Juggler
04-08-2013, 08:29 AM
good bargain - happy pushing :clapping::clapping:

Amandak28
05-08-2013, 08:22 AM
I love these buggies! My friend had one and it was fab!
Fitted in my lift with ease and thurough my front door!
So its on my list of things to buy ;-) x