PDA

View Full Version : Monitoring 3 sleeping mindess

adedwards68
03-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Can anyone give me any ideas how to monitor 3 mindees, sleeping at the same time, in different rooms. Can I use 3 separate baby monitors, not sure if they will interfere with each other, web cams-do the have audio
Any ideas or advice would be great

Jiorjiina
03-08-2013, 02:12 PM
I saved up and got a Samsung multi camera video monitor (http://www.samsungsv.com/Model/Detail/19/SecureView). Expensive but totally worth it (you can get the extra cameras much more cheaply on ebay), so now I have cameras in nearly every room downstairs, and I can also use it to watch what the kids are doing when they run off and I can't follow (like when I'm changing a nappy). It's like my own CCTV network.

Sweetpea
03-08-2013, 02:48 PM
You can get good night vision webcams and put them on your home PC private network. This worked out cheaper than camera baby monitors for me

moggy
03-08-2013, 03:12 PM
I have 2 regular BT digital baby monitors and they are fine together (not video), they are both BT but different models/designs. I think it is only very old non-digital ones that interfere.

lilac_dragon
03-08-2013, 06:10 PM
I have a Summer Baby Monitor with two webcams but you can add more, up to 4 I think. They have Audio, and you can set it to flick between each camera. very good and not too expensive

jackie 7
03-08-2013, 07:48 PM
I am so lucky. They sleep in the same room and I can hear them. So much cheaper.