PDA

View Full Version : Interesting trip to the park

kellib
01-08-2013, 11:24 AM
We went out to feed the ducks for a while before the rain came back.

Got there and there was a woman from council there with lots of fishing nets, apparently all to do with a we love parks week so my son and 2 mindees spent a good 30 minutes doing some fishing!

My kids were only ones there and that was only by chance! They had a fab time, totally filthy now but all excited to tell parents what they've done.

Daisy De
01-08-2013, 11:40 AM
Obviously not very well advertised which is a shame but sounds like fun :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
01-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Our parks put loads on a couple of years ago - one was pond dipping and the kids really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

kellib
01-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Obviously not very well advertised which is a shame but sounds like fun :thumbsup:

These things never are here!

lilac_dragon
01-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Our childrens centre put on an activity day for los yesterday, but they only advertised it inhouse, so if you didn't go when the poster was up, you missed it!

I was taking my lot to something else, saw the small handful of people and went for a nose - the organiser said they'd been really quiet. I asked about advertising and that's when she said it had only been an indoor poster up for two weeks.

Daft!