PDA

View Full Version : loving the Free Resources section

Amandak28
31-07-2013, 09:38 AM
the free resourses section is fab! :clapping: ive just spent the last 30 minutes printing bits off that will help me put together my own paperwork.
there is still lots to look at but i must get on with being a mummy :blush: lol so ill be back later.

thanks to those who have shared their resources they relly will help me to get started on my own business xxx

Bumble Beez
31-07-2013, 10:38 AM
It really is an awesome area of the site...I only stumbled onto this site a few years ago so didn't help when I first started, but with all the changes in frameworks and registration I now find this site an integral part of my working life and keeping my paperwork up to date!!

Sarah x

lilac_dragon
31-07-2013, 06:43 PM
It really is an awesome area of the site...I only stumbled onto this site a few years ago so didn't help when I first started, but with all the changes in frameworks and registration I now find this site an integral part of my working life and keeping my paperwork up to date!!

Sarah x

I totally agree, couldn't have coped so well with the changes if it wasn't for this and the help we all get from the people on here.
A big Thank You to all of them.

miffy
31-07-2013, 06:46 PM

Sarah x

This is so true and whether you're just beginning your childminding journey or have been "on the road" a good many years this site is so fabulous at keeping us up to date and its members are always supportive.

Miffy xx

Amandak28
07-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Everyone is great! And its so nice to have that support when it comes to starting out.
I found a list of things that will help get me ready. Id be at a loss without it :-) xxx

sarah707
07-08-2013, 09:32 PM
So pleased you are finding it helpful! I have lots more info to go in there I must get round to sending it for upload!

Have you seen this website? Looking to (http://independentchildminders.weebly.com/) I am putting lots of information on it too :D