PDA

View Full Version : Childrens centre feedback

munch149
30-07-2013, 03:14 PM
I was reading self evaluation form and it says abut gettin feedback from childrens centres. I can easily do this as get on really well with staff but what exactly are they looking for

bunyip
30-07-2013, 05:13 PM
My children's centre gave me a letter. It was a fairly standard letter with all the right buzz-words that get Ofsted all sticky in the knickers, like "partnership working" "information sharing" "best practice" blah-di-blah etc. They adapted it to include the things I take part in there.

Ask your children's centre if they hav anything similar. As they'll have been Ofsted-inspected too, they'll have a pretty good idea of which buttons to press with Mr(s) O. :thumbsup:

blue bear
30-07-2013, 05:59 PM
I got a letter from my childrens centre and quoted parts of it in my sef. My friend said mrs o was not intetersted in even looking at her letter :(

bunyip
31-07-2013, 08:43 AM
I got a letter from my childrens centre and quoted parts of it in my sef. My friend said mrs o was not intetersted in even looking at her letter :(

Why are they called "inspectors" when some of them are only "part-time dabblers"? :mad: