PDA

View Full Version : Sun Awning

Louise_Oaktree
29-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Does anyone have one of these?

Manual Patio Awning, Grey, 5052931205936 (http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/outdoor-living/parasols-awnings/Manual-Patio-Awning-Grey-12768584)

I'm considering purchasing one to provide additional shade on my patio, I like the idea that it is also showerproof and you can put it away.

There is only 1 review on the site so was hoping someone would know a bit about them!

mazza58
29-07-2013, 02:38 PM
I have one similar to this one that I brought from primrose of london a few years ago, it is fixed to the back wall and you use a long arm attached to it to wind it in or out. We have had this one for about 6 years now and wouldn't be without it. We also use it for if we are outside and it starts to rain so that we can stay outside still.

Louise_Oaktree
29-07-2013, 02:46 PM
I have one similar to this one that I brought from primrose of london a few years ago, it is fixed to the back wall and you use a long arm attached to it to wind it in or out. We have had this one for about 6 years now and wouldn't be without it. We also use it for if we are outside and it starts to rain so that we can stay outside still.

Thanks, much more choice on the primrose site, love the green one. Will check with hubby tonight and will probably order one of these.

Louise_Oaktree
29-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Oh no - I want a shade sail now too!!

linzi133
29-07-2013, 03:26 PM
I just bought one couple if weeks ago from amazon.... A little cheaper than that.

I love it!!

So glad I got it

linzi133
29-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Oh I have the green and white stripy one

Bumble Beez
29-07-2013, 03:42 PM
I've been looking at these too...found the primrose site, and could spend a flippin' fortune :laughing:
But I really do need one...but our area is smaller than most start at, got to keep looking or have one made to measure...
I also feel that I need a sail shade too :D