PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Childcare as promoted by Pacey in Aug/Sept magazine

Bambini2
26-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Has anyone registered with Emergency Childcare? Does it live up to the advert saying groundbreaking, award-winning service. I assume because it is a big promotion in the Pacey magazine it must be good ;). I wonder if it is more trouble than it is worth?

ninagee
26-07-2013, 03:43 PM
I joined them when I registered in 2009. I have not had a single job from them :-( I update my spaces monthly but can't comment on their service...

babs
26-07-2013, 03:44 PM
i'm registered for emergency childcare and to be honest never had a call you have to update every week what places you have available. not looked at new mag so not sure if its same.

loocyloo
26-07-2013, 04:06 PM
I registered a few years ago. One of my mums needed me to cover some school closures and if she used these people her company would cover the costs!

I used to get regular reminders to update my details but you've reminded me. .. I don't know when I last did! I did once get a mum call and want to meet in case she ever needed emergency cover but that's it!

Tazmin68
26-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Hi

I joined this way back in 2006 never had any contact from anyone since despite updating my vacancies.

bernesewalking
26-07-2013, 04:26 PM
I joined a few years ago and forgot all about it until yesterday when I had a call asking for 4 days in the holiday, a bit extra money :)

Bambini2
27-07-2013, 08:03 AM
Thanks everyone, might give it a go if i haven't filled up my days from September although I won't be expecting regular work from them.