PDA

View Full Version : Sick

charlottenash
25-07-2013, 11:23 PM
Been minding 3 months and I'm one of those people who hates letting others down.

I've being sick and diarrhoea since 7pm. CONTINUOUS. I haven't eaten today and just lacking energy and feel very weak. I never get ill so I thought I was just tired and stressed from Ofsted.

It hasn't let up yet, I can't lay down to get sleep because when I do it all seems to start moving and I have to run to the toilet.

Is it best for me to text parent now and just be honest or see if I'm alright in the morning? (Which isn't looking likely)

I hate letting people down :(

kellib
25-07-2013, 11:30 PM
You should close tomorrow and stay closed until you have been free of sickness and diarrhoea for 48 hours. I'm sure most, sensible, parents would rather you closed than passed anything on to their children.

Feel better soon, it's rubbish!! x

charlottenash
25-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Hmm I suspected that was the answer. I hate it especially as I'm never ill. I feel like I could drop from weakness. Texting mum now, here's to hoping I don't wake her up in the process

Bumble Beez
26-07-2013, 12:00 AM
You should close tomorrow and stay closed until you have been free of sickness and diarrhoea for 48 hours. I'm sure most, sensible, parents would rather you closed than passed anything on to their children.

Feel better soon, it's rubbish!! x

I second that...you really do need to close until 48 hours have passed with no d or v...
Be honest and it'll give you time to recover.
Drink as much water as you can and rest lots...make my whine about my DS seem petty lol!!
Get well soon xx

Sarah x

charlottenash
26-07-2013, 05:35 AM
I let them know I have had no sleep at all, I'm still being sick. I hate it feel so weak.

Bumblebeez children will always be so much more important, a scraped knee would be more significant than this of their not handling it well, especially your own. My mum used to suffer with migraines and I remember how horrific it was, she couldn't get out of a dark room for days and vomited non stop. Hope he gets better soon xxxx