PDA

View Full Version : Excited :)

littletreasures
25-07-2013, 08:09 AM
I looked after the most adorable little boy from when he was 6 weeks old. Unfortunately, when he was 7 months they emigrated to New Zealand.

We have kept in touch and they came to see me when they came back at Christmas. Little G was 19 months old then and walked in to the house as if he remembered. Happily gave me a kiss and a hug and still loved the dogs.

Mum has just put on Facebook she is expecting again. I said I was gutted that I would t be able to care for this one Nd she has replied that its not a definite. They are returning next year and moving back to the same area and would love me to have them.

I am so happy as this is such a lovely family.

Does it count as continuity of care ;)?

The Juggler
25-07-2013, 08:12 AM
I looked after the most adorable little boy from when he was 6 weeks old. Unfortunately, when he was 7 months they emigrated to New Zealand.

We have kept in touch and they came to see me when they came back at Christmas. Little G was 19 months old then and walked in to the house as if he remembered. Happily gave me a kiss and a hug and still loved the dogs.

Mum has just put on Facebook she is expecting again. I said I was gutted that I would t be able to care for this one Nd she has replied that its not a definite. They are returning next year and moving back to the same area and would love me to have them.

I am so happy as this is such a lovely family.

Does it count as continuity of care ;)?

oh wow! that is so lovely treasures :clapping::clapping:

FussyElmo
25-07-2013, 08:25 AM
That is lovely.