PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork!

emma04
23-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Well, that's me kind of up to date!

I'm on holiday for 2 weeks from Friday and DO NOT want to be doing anything childminding for a whole fortnight!!

I've completed my leavers learning journal and made her cd with all of her lovely photos on it, all set to lovely music as a keepsake for parents.

Began compiling all of my notes ready to complete my other leavers learning journal (got until October, but I'm a bit behind to say the least!!)

Filed all my attendance registers, updated my website and my planning folder!!

Thank heavens for an older dd on school holidays!! She's been busy receiving work experience in child care today!! Lol

She's only 9 but loves playing teacher and has done sticking, painting, puzzles, stories and all sorts with the mindees today and they have relished every minute of it!!
(All under my supervision, in the same room!)

Will be able to breathe wash soon and be back On track ready for the next time I get behind!! (September!!)

emma04
23-07-2013, 01:48 PM
*breathe easy!!!

I wash daily!! Lol

FizzWizz
23-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Ah we'll done, love the feeling of having everything up to date, unfortunately doesn't last long in my house ;-)

emma04
23-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Ah we'll done, love the feeling of having everything up to date, unfortunately doesn't last long in my house ;-)

Nor in mine unfortunately!!

Just remembered I've not done development reports! They are due, oh well I'm certainly going to deserve my break!!

sarah707
23-07-2013, 04:59 PM
You have been busy! :clapping: If you have some spare time........ :D