PDA

View Full Version : Policies & Signatures

kime
22-07-2013, 03:10 PM
I am currently reviewing & amending my policies. I will then need a set to be to signed by some new parents.

Is it acceptable to send the policies by email & have a list of the policies that the parents can tick & sign to say that they have read & agree to each policy? Just thought it would save time & paper :blush:

Thanks

sing-low
22-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Yes but there are some that you have to give a copy of. Safeguarding is one and possibly others.

sprinkles
22-07-2013, 03:36 PM
I email all policies to them and they sign my permissions form stating they've read and agree to them. If they want a paper copy, they can print it off themselves.

FussyElmo
22-07-2013, 03:39 PM
What will you do if they refuse to sign on?

I add a note saying they agree to all my polices and procedures not each one separately.

Tazmin68
22-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Sorry

If a parent refuses to sign that they have received a copy of all of my policies I will not accept child same goes for permission forms. All my parents have them on disc.

kime
22-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated :-)

sarah707
23-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Yes but there are some that you have to give a copy of. Safeguarding is one and possibly others.

Safeguarding and complaints must be given to parents on paper to comply with the requirements of the Childcare Register.

The others can be shared in any way you and parents agree :D