PDA

View Full Version : Displays

kime
21-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Hi :-)

I want to put some displays up in my play area - numbers shapes seasons etc. How do you guys do this? Do you just blu tac them to your walls?

I have seen some display boards you can buy on amazon but am thinking they will probably be pulled over by the children!!

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas/suggestions of what they do.

sing-low
21-07-2013, 08:00 PM
I've just bought myself a laminator so I am going to laminate posters etc. before they go up (with white tac) - that way they'll last longer.

samb
21-07-2013, 08:54 PM
I use blu tac if I am attaching to doors or windows but I don't allow blu tac on my walls. I have a piece of string attached to hooks in the ceiling and then peg things up on it and string across the bookcase with more little pegs attached.

ktdg85
21-07-2013, 09:19 PM
I use blu tac if I am attaching to doors or windows but I don't allow blu tac on my walls. I have a piece of string attached to hooks in the ceiling and then peg things up on it and string across the bookcase with more little pegs attached.

I like this idea!! Although I am quite tall and may take my eye out a few times, hmmm!!

shortstuff
22-07-2013, 05:30 AM
We have found something called glue dots x they are great. They stick well and dont leave a mark should you take something down. X also if you are sticking up laminates they are clear so dont show through x