PDA

View Full Version : Anybody used these??

Lisa-4boys
09-07-2008, 12:56 PM
I've been lookin forward to not having to squeeze past a phchair on ther way to the loo or frt door:laughing: I've got a tandum, side by side, 2x singles ( thats before I start CM!!)

So I was lookin at these

http://www.thatcuteage.com/4-Out-About/c100p1-Buggy-Accessories/p458-Prince-Lionheart-Pushchair-Connectors?src=gBase

Then i Thought i could have 2 small buggies??

aly
09-07-2008, 01:06 PM
No, but i was lookign for somethign like that and they do look like they are a good idea.

:thumbsup:

hbomb1
09-07-2008, 01:12 PM
I have never used them but they look like a good idea. At least if you only have one child then you can take the pushchairs apart. I have a M&P Twin Aria which is quite bulky to store.

sarah707
09-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Wonder how wide it makes the buggies?

No use if they won't go down the pavement or in shop doors.

Worth finding out and measuring the average pavement round your way first :D

aly
09-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Wonder how wide it makes the buggies?

No use if they won't go down the pavement or in shop doors.

Worth finding out and measuring the average pavement round your way first :D

Could always shout your order from the shop door
:laughing::laughing:

SimplyLucy
09-07-2008, 02:43 PM
I've had them in the past when myself and my sister had babies close together (3 months). We had the same single buggies so thought they'd be good.

They were useless. They made the buggies really wide as they leave a huge gap in the middle and make it really hard to push. Might have been the style of buggies we had but it just didn't seem to work. If you had 2 really light babies weighing about the same they might be ok but the 2 we had were very different weights and the whole thing seemed to twist towards the heavier child.

littletreasures
09-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Don't get them.

My friend bought them thinking it would be a good idea as she didn't always need a double.

It is impossible to steer the buggies and very hard to push.

littletreasures

netty
09-07-2008, 08:24 PM
i have these i got on alright with them manily used them for 2 buggies the same. i pick a little one up from mum in the school yard and drop them back off at school. did not need to push the double up and down half empty only draw back wider that a double side by side.
netty:)