PDA

View Full Version : Scrabble app crashing!

jadavi
20-07-2013, 01:24 AM
I have become addicted overnight to scrabble free which is a free app on iPhone. It has been freezing and crashing when I have numerous players and I wondered if anyone had any advice!?
First time I deleted it and re uploaded it. Second time it has frozen while installing ...
So disappointed! This was good therapy for me when I'm too tired to move from the heat!

Supernanny86
20-07-2013, 02:41 AM
I have become addicted overnight to scrabble free which is a free app on iPhone. It has been freezing and crashing when I have numerous players and I wondered if anyone had any advice!?
First time I deleted it and re uploaded it. Second time it has frozen while installing ...
So disappointed! This was good therapy for me when I'm too tired to move from the heat!

That's a shame, I would have played you!! :)

Bumble Beez
20-07-2013, 06:09 AM
Me too!! Am gonna look for it today now lol!
Deleting and reinstalling usually works for me on apps...however sometimes they're just waiting for an update to fix the bugs etc...

Sarah x

Rick
20-07-2013, 06:27 AM
I got scrabble for the iPad and occasionally you can't move the tiles off the rack and onto the board.

I've found starting a new game, then passing straight away, then asking for the best word makes the tiles start moving again. Then I come out of that game and go into the ones I was playing before!

jadavi
21-07-2013, 08:00 AM
Thanks I'm back on track. Find me if you fancy a game ( jadavi53 name)
Is us a lovely app as the teacher tells you ideas you can still use!
However one out of twenty times teacher tells you nonsense words like sstray....
I bought a Collins dictionary app to check them