PDA

View Full Version : Had a lovely gift this morning

JCrakers
19-07-2013, 10:35 AM
I have a family of two leaving today :( Mums having a third baby so having a year off. I recieved a lovely bracelet and a handmade card from the children. Inside it said 'Fancoow for lycing aftys' lol
Translated to Thankyou for looking after us :D

Then a lovely note from Mum and Dad saying 'We just want to say a huge thankyou! Looking after our children is the most important job that anyone could do for us. You have done it with such great care and you always go over and above to do a great job. We will all miss you and hope that with a stroke of luck you may just have 3 spaces available next year.

Ahhhh... feel a tear coming :(:(:(:(

FizzWizz
19-07-2013, 10:37 AM
Ah that's so lovely, makes all your hard work worthwhile :-) I'm a right softy I'd probably have cried!

beerheaven
19-07-2013, 10:48 AM
What a smashing family!

Sure you deserve it though!! :D

Daisy De
19-07-2013, 11:47 AM
How lovely, so nice to be appreciated and very emotional

The Juggler
19-07-2013, 12:41 PM
I have a family of two leaving today :( Mums having a third baby so having a year off. I recieved a lovely bracelet and a handmade card from the children. Inside it said 'Fancoow for lycing aftys' lol
Translated to Thankyou for looking after us :D

Then a lovely note from Mum and Dad saying 'We just want to say a huge thankyou! Looking after our children is the most important job that anyone could do for us. You have done it with such great care and you always go over and above to do a great job. We will all miss you and hope that with a stroke of luck you may just have 3 spaces available next year.

Ahhhh... feel a tear coming :(:(:(:(

awww, that message made me well up too.

Kirstylob
19-07-2013, 12:51 PM
That's lovely. Shows how much they liked and appreciated what you did for them. X