foxy lady
09-07-2008, 09:22 AM
my lo have all got chickenpox
poor little things :( :(
i havent got ant children untill afterschool for the rest of the week
lucky me :laughing: :laughing:

avril
09-07-2008, 09:57 AM
That's a nice easy week for you, but I hope your mindees aren't too ill with the chickenpox. :(

I've got an easy week too my full timer is off Wed, Thurs and Fri so just had x1 8.00-12.30 Tue, Wed and a school pick up Thurs 3.30-5.30 :clapping:

Enjoy the piece and quiet!!

SimplyLucy
09-07-2008, 02:50 PM
:eek: My DS2 has come out with chicken pox today (I think)

He has about 3 spots filled with fluid so I'm guessing this is it.

My other 3 children have already had it and my daughter spent 2 weeks in hospital so I have been dreading this moment for the last 4 years. :crying:

Gonna wait till this evening to ring mindees parents. I plan to stay open as I've already had 2 days off this week due to my daughter having grommets yesterday!

Might have to cancell my inspection on monday though! :jump for joy: :D

Lisa-4boys
09-07-2008, 02:56 PM
We got chk pox out the way at easter all 4 boys inc babe (4mths) ds2 had winter sikness bug at same time!!!

Ds1 & ds3 had 'slapped cheek' the weekend??

Almost a holiday week for you!! Build your energy ready for summer hols:laughing:

manjay
09-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Hope all the poorly ones are ok!!

I keep checking my ds as it is now 10 days since he was playing very closely with my niece who was diagnosed with shingles the day after. Can't see anything yet.

Mollymop
09-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Aww bless, it's horrible seeing the little ones all irritable and spotty. I hope they are better soon.

Have a nice easy week! xx

Splish Splosh
09-07-2008, 03:09 PM
my 11 month old mindee came down with chicken pox yesterday.

3 year old mindee i think is coming down with it so she wasnt here today.

so looks like a quiet end of week for me too.

SimplyLucy
09-07-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm having second thoughts about staying open now. I might just close. I could really do with a break and will be earning more in the holidays to make up the money before the end of the month.

Just think it would be fairer on my son to have peace and quiet and chill out time with just me if he's ill. I could use the chance to catch up on my house work too!

katickles
09-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Hope the chicken pox all clear up very quickly for your lo's

mrsbumbles
09-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Sent my mindee home with the pox today, mum has just rang for some advice and poor lo has gone down hill fast and spots are cropping up in batches really quickly, poor thing.

LisaH
09-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Aww poor little things. All my mindees had chicken pox at the same time a few months ago (caught from my 4 year old) and I looked after all of them!!!
Must be mad but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Lol:panic:

Banana
09-07-2008, 09:34 PM
ah bless them. hope they are feeling better soon and hope you enjoy your easy week!

x