PDA

View Full Version : Tired ...boo..hoo

JCrakers
16-07-2013, 06:58 AM
Had 8 children yesterday and with the heat I was absolutely shattered after 9hrs on my feet. 11m old was everywhere, reminded me of the Argos advert.
So I had a rubbish nights sleep because of the heat. Finally got to sleep at around 2am after just drifting off at 1am and then the smoke alarm going off with an insect inside it. :angry: Got up at 7.25am for an 8am start

Now Ive got 8 again today and its going to be pretty much the same as yesterday and Im half asleep

Im just thinking of my 2 week holiday on Friday at 4pm......roll on

Becci26
16-07-2013, 07:06 AM
3 more days to go....3 more days to go.....

Hugs, u must be shattered already x

Bumble Beez
16-07-2013, 07:09 AM
Come on 4pm Friday!!

I don't envy you at all...but do feel your pain...try and have a quieter day today and drink lots of water and coffee too :D
I like the nice weather, but this heat has got a lot to answer for!

Have a good day...

Sarah x

AgentTink
16-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Good luck for today, friday will be here before you know it :thumbsup:

sing-low
16-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Yikes! You're going to be ready for your holiday. The end is in sight.

ziggy
16-07-2013, 07:19 AM
know just how you feel. Got very upset with a parent last week and then realised I am so in need of a break. I finish friday for 2 weeks:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Got 7 myself today and tomorrow then down to 2 on Friday.

Keep going, it's not long now

Count down 5.......4.........3.........:cool:

JCrakers
16-07-2013, 07:25 AM
Thanks everyone, im just having a cup of tea to wake up.

I might do one of those tally chart things like they do on prison walls..... 1 line for every minute that goes by :D

Sounds very similar to me Ziggy.
Iv'e got 8 today, 5 tomorrow, 3 on Thursday and 1 on Friday so gets easier as the week goes on.... Enjoy your hols :D

ziggy
16-07-2013, 07:39 AM
Thanks everyone, im just having a cup of tea to wake up.

I might do one of those tally chart things like they do on prison walls..... 1 line for every minute that goes by :D

Sounds very similar to me Ziggy.
Iv'e got 8 today, 5 tomorrow, 3 on Thursday and 1 on Friday so gets easier as the week goes on.... Enjoy your hols :D

I'm counting down on facebook in a similar way lol.

Are you going away? My grandaughter is flying over from England on her own for the first time and we have lots of girlie things planned, getting very excited now.

JCrakers
17-07-2013, 07:42 AM
I'm counting down on facebook in a similar way lol.

Are you going away? My grandaughter is flying over from England on her own for the first time and we have lots of girlie things planned, getting very excited now.

Yes, We are going to Disney :clapping: Im so excited I could implode!! Cant wait for a break. Hope you have lots of fun with your grandaughter :thumbsup: