PDA

View Full Version : Paddling pools.

nikki thomson
15-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Hello all on this rather warm evening, my friend who is a cm has just text me as she has one of these really big pools 12ft I think it is, anyway she's put it up for the first time tonight and is filling it in readiness for tomorrow, she mentioned it to a friend who said I don't think ofsted would approve, I have said as she risk assess it and doesn't leave the minded children unattended in the garden then it's ok, am I right?. X

ktdg85
15-07-2013, 09:16 PM
I would have thought so, can't see why it would be a problem, like you say as long as its risk assessed. Might be worth just getting parents to sign permission in the children's daily diary though, just to completely cover her.

AliceK
15-07-2013, 09:27 PM
As long as she has RA it and has parents permission I'm sure it's fine. She's brave though, I wouldn't dare:laughing:

xxxx

lilac_dragon
16-07-2013, 05:34 AM
If this is an "above ground pool" - I have one.
It's 15 ft across and is nearly 5 ft deep, It's fenced off from the mindees and part of my RA is that the ladder is never left in while I'm working. The children are always in sight so I'm confident they're safe. I have swim aids floating in it just in case as well. Belt and Braces, me!!