PDA

View Full Version : Suncream

Sweetpea
15-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Hello

Can anyone recommend a suncream that does not make their eye sore?

As soon as one of my little ones run their eyes, cry or are sweaty the suncream get in their eyes and stings.

Thanks

Sweetpea x

yummyripples
15-07-2013, 11:33 AM
So glad it's not just me. There is a prescription one called sunsense that is fab but the parents have to go to the dr for it or pay loads for it x

kellyskidz!
15-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Have you tried p20? It's like a dry spray which goes on just once in the morning and lasts all day, even in water.
My dd4 is very sensitive to sun cream and we used this for a whole week in Lanzarote and she didn't catch any sun, in fact she looked paler when we came back lol. It's quite expensive but totally worth it since its only applied once a day xx

hectors house
15-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Have you tried p20? It's like a dry spray which goes on just once in the morning and lasts all day, even in water.
My dd4 is very sensitive to sun cream and we used this for a whole week in Lanzarote and she didn't catch any sun, in fact she looked paler when we came back lol. It's quite expensive but totally worth it since its only applied once a day xx

I used P20 yesterday at a friends house - was outside in sun from 10 am until 7 pm and didn't burn at all - I didn't do my face as I wasn't sure about it near eyes as I have to be very careful with my face creams as they can make my eyes stream - hopefully else will post about "near eyes" soon. I used relied on my face cream which is factor 15 and sun glasses - I didn't burn but have got "panda" eyes!

Rubybubbles
15-07-2013, 12:42 PM
The only thing with p20 is its only a 3 star UVA rating

But is it a really good spray

Sweetpea
15-07-2013, 01:05 PM
I was Johnson & Johnson would do a 'no more tears' suncream!