PDA

View Full Version : me again help

kims kingdom
15-07-2013, 09:47 AM
So going on from previous post mum didnt phone me at weekend which she said she would so text her last night and she said ill pick up stuff tue which is right in middle of other children eatin they tea so suggested another time and she sent back im only picking stuff up im not staying they wasnt what I was getting at so now I feel arkward and don't know whats going on.
She said shes got family issues but seems like she wants to just leave as quickly as poss which its her choice.
Ive done the bill for the whole of july and im now wondering if shes going dispute paying the last 4 days worth of childcare when shes not going to bring him I so hope she doesnt im not that sort of person that like confitation and if she starts to say about it ill get all flusted and not know what to say any advice I know ive got to start to be stronger and give her the bill should I then say can it be paid by..and give her a date
Help

hectors house
15-07-2013, 10:09 AM
If you are entitled to those 4 days then quote the notice period written on contracts - I would put it all in a separate letter rather than just hand her bill and try to explain verbally while trying to concentrate on mindees tea. Even better to avoid a battle - I would hand deliver the letter and bill on Tuesday - just post it through without knocking, so she still has to come Tuesday to collect "stuff". What "stuff" is she collecting?

kims kingdom
15-07-2013, 10:15 AM
If you are entitled to those 4 days then quote the notice period written on contracts - I would put it all in a separate letter rather than just hand her bill and try to explain verbally while trying to concentrate on mindees tea. Even better to avoid a battle - I would hand deliver the letter and bill on Tuesday - just post it through without knocking, so she still has to come Tuesday to collect "stuff". What "stuff" is she collecting?

Well im a bit confused on notice period so ive just put what she owes me for july im happy with that as its her that doesnt want to bring him to me anymore what should I put in the letter? And should I get hef to write a letter aswell this is only my second child to leave so still new at this .
Theys a pushchair and a bag full of nappys wipes etc.

samb
15-07-2013, 11:10 AM
A notice period works both ways so either party should announce their decision to end the contract and then it will end after a period of time that you have stated in contract and they have signed. It's very good of you to accept less than this (I think that's what you're saying) but I would definitely put it all in writing- if you haven't already? A letter that states that you have accepted their request to end the contract, as it states in our contract there is a 4 week (for example) notice period for this. I am willing on this occasion to accept only what would be owing for July and so therefore the final day for xxx to be in my care will be xxxx and the balance to pay will be xxx. I have enclosed the final invoice...

hectors house
15-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Well im a bit confused on notice period so ive just put what she owes me for july im happy with that as its her that doesnt want to bring him to me anymore what should I put in the letter? And should I get hef to write a letter aswell this is only my second child to leave so still new at this .
Theys a pushchair and a bag full of nappys wipes etc.

I would hold the personal belongs hostage until she pays what you owe - but better to let her know in advance what you think she owes rather than have an arguement in front on mindees tomorrow.

kims kingdom
15-07-2013, 12:12 PM
I would hold the personal belongs hostage until she pays what you owe - but better to let her know in advance what you think she owes rather than have an arguement in front on mindees tomorrow.

So ive just told text the mum how much it is and shes really kicked off and says shes not paying I just want it to be over and done with shes saying shes not happy that I took him to doctors with my son and that my son had tonsillits when he was here I did appologies but wasnt goid enough as I didnt say sorry in person only thro text ive just text to say i will redo bill as to what I have worked and leave it at that she nows put him into nursery which he went to anyway on a tue im beginging to think that she was waiting to put him in nursery the whole time but lesson learnt don't open my mouth and be so truthfull and make sure contract is filled out and the parents know and sign to terms and con feel annoyed that she didnt just speak to me am I being unreasonable over one mistake? When he clearly liked coming here