PDA

View Full Version : dont you just love it when..........................?

ziggy
15-07-2013, 08:16 AM
I had a difficult week with a parent last week and she really upset me with her over the top comments on children's safety.

She commented on 2 mindees (not her child) being out in sun at 1.30pm. They were covered in sun cream with hats on and were only out for 10mins before their nap time.

On Saturday we were at a mindees party and she admitted her elder child (not one I mind) had bad sun stroke and was in bed, sorry but i couldnt help but smirk inwardly:blush:

Then this morning she walks in looking like she has been in a fire. I have never seen such bad sun burn, I actually feel sorry for her but then did think 'karma is a wonderful thing'. Some how I doubt she will comment on children being outside in the sun again but then again..............................

munch149
15-07-2013, 08:55 AM
She will comment on it again. It's alway an 'i can do what I want and not be careful about it but you can't do anything even if careful' attitude

ziggy
15-07-2013, 10:24 AM
well if she does i will remind her that in 34yrs of childcare i have never sent a child home with sunstroke or sunburn (which is what I should have said last week):laughing::laughing::laughing:

Plus she hasnt sent any sun cream for her own child after being reminded the one in the bad was empty on friday!

jackie 7
15-07-2013, 10:50 AM
1rule for us another for them.

shortstuff
15-07-2013, 11:13 AM
oops original reply added to wrong thread sorry x

kellyskidz!
15-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Ha good old Karma, it's my fave form of revenge. Although I hate those 'I should have said...' Moments where you think of the perfect line after they've left. Anyway, she's made herself look a fool, allowing her own child to burn after commenting on your safe sun practises so again HAHAHAHAHA :D