PDA

View Full Version : Play, naturally

butterfly
12-07-2013, 12:43 PM
I hope this is okay - Just wanted to point any interested childminders in the direction of my FB page Play, naturally. I try to post lots of photos and details of interesting activities we do on there for others to comment on and try if they wish.

My ethos is to use recycled, natural and open-ended resources to provide rich and creatively stimulating experiences for children. I try to use resources that cost little or nothing so that everyone can access them and have a go themselves.

hectors house
12-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Are you allowed to put a link on please? - I'm not on facebook, but hubby is - so maybe I can use his log in and have a peek.

butterfly
12-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Are you allowed to put a link on please? - I'm not on facebook, but hubby is - so maybe I can use his log in and have a peek.

Try this https://www.facebook.com/PlayNaturally?hc_location=stream

loocyloo
12-07-2013, 12:51 PM
I used to follow your blog, but i'm not on facebook, plus a new computer lost my favorites!

x

supermumy
12-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Looks fab love the things in ice cubes

butterfly
12-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Looks fab love the things in ice cubes

We do lots of things with ice cubes! At the moment my bedding plants are going over so we saved the petals and froze them! They looked really pretty!

butterfly
12-07-2013, 12:59 PM
I used to follow your blog, but i'm not on facebook, plus a new computer lost my favorites!

x

I still have my website but I found it really hard keeping up the blog and the FB page. The FB page reaches many more people and is really quick to update and post on.

Petshrinklj
12-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Sounds good . I will have a look now

Dent
12-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Love your page. Lots of ideas for me once I am registered and have just ordered 4 e books lol. E books are so good OH cant notice them arriving lol

Bumble Beez
12-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Try this https://www.facebook.com/PlayNaturally?hc_location=stream

Just had a quick look at your page...now I realise that I do actually miss Facebook...I'm missing out on too much!
Scrap my reply to the post earlier about the FB page doh!!

Sarah x

butterfly
12-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Thanks for all the new likers guys! Everyone's e-books have been sent out - happy reading!!

MessybutHappy
12-07-2013, 08:28 PM
I've a feeling I may be about to go shopping!
Love the website!