PDA

View Full Version : Changing bag

Mrsh3103
12-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Anyone got an amazing changing bag?

At the moment I have my bag, 2x mindees bags, snack bag and a bag for stuff that won't fit into other bags.
I want a bag that I can put everyone's stuff in so I've only got one hanging off the back of the pushchair.
What do you all use?

loocyloo
12-07-2013, 12:49 PM
I use a rucksac or a pe style bag, with a nappy roll with a nappy for each child who needs it ( or more! ) wipes/sacs, suncream. small first aid kit plus usually a snack/bottle of water & cups.

if we are out for the day or i'll need to carry a change of clothes, then i'll take the rucksac, but usually the pe bag does me.

currently it also has magnifying glasses & bug pots, a note pad and small pot of pencils in it.

I then put in my phone/purse/keys and camera.

smurfette
12-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Jj Cole mode bag,

It's cocoa tree colour so matches my green phil
And teds. And the long strap allows it to hang off
The buggy below the second seat so I am not kicking it but it does also have buggy straps and two shorter shoulder straps. Has lots of internal and external pockets so I am happy with it! Can usually shove quite a lot in!

watgem
12-07-2013, 04:04 PM
I have a skip hop duo in cherry blossm and I lve it:):):) lots of pockets with magnetic closures and a change mat and handles that you can clip to your pran handles :)

greanan
12-07-2013, 04:13 PM
I've always used mamas and papas ones. Plenty space in them with lots of pockets and adjustable strap to hang in pram

clareelizabeth1
12-07-2013, 04:25 PM
I've got a Jj cole bag too. It's massive four big pockets on the outside then in the main pocket it has four more big pockets.

I can fit 8 reusable nappies two full sized towels a change of clothes for me and ds in it for when we go swimming.

Mrsh3103
12-07-2013, 04:59 PM
I'll have a look at all of your suggestions later. Thank you :)

Bumble Beez
12-07-2013, 06:34 PM
I've just stumbled across this thread...googled jj cole bags and am now in love and want one! I just need to save up a little lol :D

Sarah x

smurfette
12-07-2013, 09:22 PM
I've just stumbled across this thread...googled jj cole bags and am now in love and want one! I just need to save up a little lol :D

Sarah x

Their stuff is great very high quality and functional.. I introduced them
To Ireland in a former life and distributed them to the nursery stores ..
Fell in love as soon as I saw them!

Mrsh3103
12-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Jj cole...... I'm in love :) :)

greanan
12-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Ah just looked at jj cole bags - amazing!!!!

sing-low
12-07-2013, 09:42 PM
I love my ''hamster bags" (yes, really) that clip to the sides of the pushchair. Had too many instances of the pushchair falling over backwards (without child in it, I hasten to add) with the weight of all that I'd put on the handles.

clareelizabeth1
12-07-2013, 10:01 PM
My Jj cole bag also looks like an adult bag which i like as I don't always like everything looking like it belongs to an 7 year old.

smurfette
12-07-2013, 10:11 PM
My Jj cole bag also looks like an adult bag which i like as I don't always like everything looking like it belongs to an 7 year old.

Yes. ! I have a Jj cole Swag bag too and it's like a handbag

oxfordshirecm
13-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Ooh I have changing bag envy now :)

blue bear
13-07-2013, 06:43 PM
I never really bother with a bag, just shove everything under the buggy, suntan cream and first aid kit in my hand bag.

singingcactus
13-07-2013, 07:56 PM
I use a back pack. However I am in the process of having one made for me (heavy metal themed) made to exactly my specifications. It is made by melanie jane, she takes orders on facebook....Melanie Jane (http://m.facebook.com/melaniejanehandmade) hopefully this link works. You can see mine on there.

LittleAcornsThatcham
14-07-2013, 06:48 PM
I have a Lin and Leo one, it's big and looks like a nice leather bag which I love :)