PDA

View Full Version : Im officially full!!!

maisiemog
11-07-2013, 09:22 PM
First time ever but from Sept I am as full as I want to be! I'm going after school only and have filled all of my 5 available spaces Mon-Thurs and three of them on a Friday! Im going to be earning more money for less hours and no more stair gates, pushchairs, nappies or LJs!!! Well for now anyway! I reckon by Christmas I will be bored and start advertising for little ones!

bindy
11-07-2013, 10:03 PM
My friend did after schoolies only. She did very well, always full. Hopefully one day I will be doing the same. Love the little ones but get fed up with the paper work.

sarah707
12-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Whoooo! :clapping:

Petshrinklj
12-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Well done :)

Bumble Beez
12-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Well done you...
Firstly for filling all your spaces and secondly for being brave enough to go for just after school care...I would love to do that someday :D

Sarah x

maisiemog
12-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Well done you...
Firstly for filling all your spaces and secondly for being brave enough to go for just after school care...I would love to do that someday :D

Sarah x

I can't wait! I have a whole list of jobs I want to get done around the house which will take me a few months and I intend to go swimming every day to lose a bit of my flab!

I just didn't want to have the little ones here when my DD isn't around. Wouldn't feel right and besides I want my house back and not have loads of baby things here when we have no baby! I've been very lucky that I've filled my spaces with minimal advertising and could even be starting a waiting list! Will be great during the days but think holidays are going to be rather manic!

Bumble Beez
12-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Lol...yeah hadn't thought of the holidays...good luck, buy some extra paracetamol :D

Sarah x

maisiemog
12-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Think I will need to be very organised and do a lot of planning! Thankfully I won't actually have a full holiday until Feb so lots of time to figure it!

butterfly
12-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Congratulations!