PDA

View Full Version : I am not moaning but !!!

lou lou
10-07-2013, 06:09 PM
I am not moaning but how are you finding it pushing a double buggy in this heat first it was the school run in the morning then I went to playschool mid morning and back them a walk to try and get them to sleep because they were hot and grumpy and back up to school in the afternoon and had to change my clothes as they were stuck to me, I love seeing this lovely sunshine but we really are not use to it in this country and would like it just a little bit cooler we are never happy are we !!!!!!

squeely wheely
10-07-2013, 06:13 PM
I reckon you should get an out un about 3 wheeler buggy. I have one (from ebay) that thing is awesome! so light. I can push and steer two three year olds with one hand and i'm tiny. You could push the kids whilst drinking lemonade! gotta be good ...

Supernanny86
10-07-2013, 06:15 PM
I can so relate to this!! The buggy isn't particularly heavy but it's the kids in it and the other stuff, the hills in this heat jeez!! On the plus side I'm getting a lovely tan!! :D

hectors house
10-07-2013, 06:22 PM
I don't have to do a school run but have been out for walks and little outings - I'm a Nipper Out and About convert too - only had it couple of months (from e-bay) and it is easier to push than my single buggy.

toddlers896
10-07-2013, 06:40 PM
Ile agree with this too.i don't do school runs but ime always out and about and I bought myself a really good second hand double buggy for 70pounds.its the best piece of equipment I ever bought.it glides across grass.will make your life so much easier x

AgentTink
10-07-2013, 06:54 PM
its funny you should all metion the nippers out and about. I had 3 children today, one on a buggy board, other 2 sitting in pram, and was also drinking a can of pop walking one handed with the pram, for about 40 minutes, and didnt even brake a sweat in this heat. The pram is the easiest thing to push no matter how laden down it is. I love mine and am converted forever. When i only need a single i still take this pram as it by far the easiest to push without any effort

Samijanec
10-07-2013, 06:58 PM
I've never heard of this pram, I must go look....

lou lou
10-07-2013, 06:59 PM
I am going to look into one of these I have a graco stadium duo and it like a bus !!!

Dilly Daydream
10-07-2013, 07:18 PM
I love my out n abouts, I have 2 - the single and the double. Used the single with my daughter so had it almost 3 years. I bought the double as a treat to myself when I set up the business, the twin umbrella pushchair I originally bought was awful to push so sold it x

KatieFS
10-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Mountain buggies are great too, a bit slimmer to get in the front door but fiddly to put up and down

angeldelight
11-07-2013, 12:11 AM
I am not moaning but how are you finding it pushing a double buggy in this heat first it was the school run in the morning then I went to playschool mid morning and back them a walk to try and get them to sleep because they were hot and grumpy and back up to school in the afternoon and had to change my clothes as they were stuck to me, I love seeing this lovely sunshine but we really are not use to it in this country and would like it just a little bit cooler we are never happy are we !!!!!!

Thank goodness I haven't pushed one for a while

I doubt I would have the energy in this weather :laughing:

Angel xx

karen m
11-07-2013, 06:38 AM
Graco tandem here ..., oh how I want rid of it I only have to use it every other week but just lifting into the car is a nightmare alone

lou lou
11-07-2013, 07:05 AM
Graco tandem here ..., oh how I want rid of it I only have to use it every other week but just lifting into the car is a nightmare alone

same here want to get rid of mine it is a pain

Bumble Beez
11-07-2013, 07:17 AM
I invested in a very cheap and simple double buggy from kiddicare...mainly to get it to fit into my bus easily but it's so light and easy to push and manoeuvre I've been using it in this warm weather instead of my phil and teds...

Sarah x

jackie 7
11-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Like supernanny we have the hills of St. Albans. In this heat they are like mountains. The local park had a ramp that was found to be rotten. It had been out for ages. So I either have to push for a longer or use a single buggy loaded down and use the railway bridge. I love the heat but not when working.

mrs robbie williams
11-07-2013, 10:00 AM
love my nipper out and about double - even when only got one mindee I use it - it is so light and easy to push, much better than struggling with normal buggy :D I got mine from ebay xx

Rubybubbles
11-07-2013, 02:35 PM
another one with an out and about no sweats here haha!

it honestly is mega easy to push!

karen m
11-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Think a Nipper is on the to buy list during summer holidays

natalieatk
12-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Iv had a mountain buggy ! They are brilliant ! Sold it as it folded down huge and couldn't get in my car I now have a baby jogger city mini also brill can push one handed !