PDA

View Full Version : some advice please?

Kerry84
10-07-2013, 02:44 PM
I have almost finished my childminding training and been busy writing up policies etc. just wondering if anyone has purchased anything from the website 'making childminding easy' and if they are any good? Or if anyone can recommend somewhere that similar :-) thank you xx

The Juggler
10-07-2013, 04:35 PM
i haven't sorry. i would get your policies etc. from free downloads, here and the Bromley website is very good and you can adapt as necessary.

Contracts I would get from your insurer initially and have a look at accident forms, incident forms and decide if you want to do your own or buy. In 9 years I have always done my own paperwork other than contracts.

Bumble Beez
10-07-2013, 05:46 PM
Like The Juggler I've never used them...I found examples of policies and then wrote my own, contracts I always get from my insurance company however have considered writing my own and daily diaries etc i sourced from nursery resources as I found them good value and pretty lol

Sarah x

Stapleton83
10-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Sorry can't help either not used them but if you are a member of Pacey there are also lots of example policies etc on there.

Sam x