PDA

View Full Version : Relatives visiting

tgabriellep
10-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Hello everyone,

I started childminding 3 weeks ago, 2 children, aged 7 and 4.
I have my 2 younger brothers visiting from abroad for 8 weeks. Within the 8 weeks I will have my minded children for 4 weeks.
Do I need to do anything in regards to paperwork (i had informed the family of this before the contract was signed)

TIA

Bear23
10-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Hello everyone,

I started childminding 3 weeks ago, 2 children, aged 7 and 4.
I have my 2 younger brothers visiting from abroad for 8 weeks. Within the 8 weeks I will have my minded children for 4 weeks.
Do I need to do anything in regards to paperwork (i had informed the family of this before the contract was signed)

TIA

Are they sleeping at yours? my dad often stays as he also lives abroad, I have to call Ofsted, and write to the parents saying they wont be left with children etc. I have to do this everytime he stays for 14 days on the run. We usually split the time between here and my brothers, to save the mither but anything over 14 days Ofsted need to be aware. or they used to be anyway x

Chatterbox Childcare
10-07-2013, 02:22 PM
I had my sister stay for a month and Ofsted said that as long as she wasn't left alone with the children then it was fine to have her here without a CRB

tgabriellep
11-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Thank you, will give them a ring