PDA

View Full Version : Pogo charger

childminder54
10-07-2013, 11:15 AM
I need charger lead if anybody knows were to get one printing and it fell off arm of chair and broke lead what goes into the pogo. Don't want to buy a new one if I can help it.

Tazmin68
10-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Hi

My cable went missing could not find it anywhere ended up buying a used pogo on eBay as no way could I source another cable sorry to be bearer of bad news. But for 15.00 I got cable and a spare pogo printer.
Deb

Wee Care
10-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Sorry to sound dumb, but what is a pogo? I am assuming you do not mean a stick for jumping up and down on ;) x

Tealady
10-07-2013, 12:10 PM
It's a little hand held printer made by Polaroid. You can print out reasonable quality photos on self adhesive photo paper. The prints are small, ideal for diaries and LJ's.

funemnx
10-07-2013, 12:31 PM
I lost my cable (found it later though) and bought one from ebay, then sold it again when I found mine :thumbsup:

karen m
10-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Sorry to butt in on this but can someone help me i have had Pogo for number of years and printed from phone all the time now got IPhone and can't but cannot remember how to print from computer , daft I know

Chimps Childminding
10-07-2013, 12:55 PM
I couldn't find anywhere that sold replacement leads when mine broke!! I was looking at buying another pogo when someone on here (Loocyloo) messaged to say she had a spare lead :clapping: but I know when I looked I couldn't find any :( Good luck!!

loocyloo
10-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Sorry to butt in on this but can someone help me i have had Pogo for number of years and printed from phone all the time now got IPhone and can't but cannot remember how to print from computer , daft I know

I don't know if you can print from computer.

I know when I wanted to print some from the computer, DH put them onto a memory card thing and then I had to put that in my camera and print via my camera! very convoluted way of doing it!

Petshrinklj
10-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Sorry to sound dumb, but what is a pogo? I am assuming you do not mean a stick for jumping up and down on ;) x

Ha ha was about to ask same I wondered why a pogo stick needed a charger.