PDA

View Full Version : What a lovely sight!!

emma04
09-07-2013, 09:16 AM
Three under fives running around in the sunshine wearing swimmers and hats, enjoying the water and the sand.....mostly together, but hey ho! I'm sat on the sun lounger with a cuppa watching their fabulous chatter and imaginations develop, without the need for my intrusive adult behaviour to mess it all up!!

I know how children learn best so............
Fly away Truss and fly away Gove, come back freedom, come back play!!!

kellyskidz!
09-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Gorgeous isn't it, simple old fashioned play. No computers or electronic rubbish, just sunshine and space to run about. Heaven xx

eddie
09-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Totally agree! These are the days they remember and talk about the most. Lets face it, the way our weather has been over the past few years this is probably the first time some of the LO's have experienced wall to wall sunshine!

P.s - am envious of the sun lounger (must get one soon I think!!).

maisiemog
09-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Were about to do the same. It was their last ever toddler group today so I didn't want to miss that. DD has been going since she was 3 weeks old so end of an era for us! But now we are home they are eating a sandwich and then were out in the garden enjoying this lovely weather while it lasts! And if I even dared to try and join in I would be pushed away by DD and mindee! They always tell me that their games aren't for grown ups!