PDA

View Full Version : Which buggy board for phil and ted sport?

smurfette
09-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Hi yesterday I had three under two out with me and tho the eldest walks she couldn't walk far ..
Have a new little one starting in sept so think definitely time for a buggy board! Which is the best one for the sport? Thanks!

~Grasshopper~
09-07-2013, 09:01 AM
my lascal maxi board fits on my sport with the extenders on (they come with it), it fits with the double seat but you cant use the brake on the pram x

smurfette
13-07-2013, 06:48 PM
my lascal maxi board fits on my sport with the extenders on (they come with it), it fits with the double seat but you cant use the brake on the pram x

Cheers!! Thanks for that

Bumble Beez
13-07-2013, 06:50 PM
http://www.babyonboardonline.co.uk/prams-pushchairs-c1/pram-pushchair-accessories-c17/bumprider-universal-buggy-board-p1287

Try the bump rider...I've got one and can still use the brake. Moves with the buggy really well and it's just right for LO to hold onto the seat for stability :)

Sarah x

smurfette
13-07-2013, 06:54 PM
http://www.babyonboardonline.co.uk/prams-pushchairs-c1/pram-pushchair-accessories-c17/bumprider-universal-buggy-board-p1287

Try the bump rider...I've got one and can still use the brake. Moves with the buggy really well and it's just right for LO to hold onto the seat for stability :)

Sarah x

Thanks will take a look at that, not being able to use the brake worries me a bit cos the phil and teds seem to roll away so easily!

Bumble Beez
13-07-2013, 06:57 PM
That site may not be the cheapest you can get it for tho...was just trying to find you a link to follow. Defo shop around for one...

Sarah x

pinklady756
14-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Are you using the bump rider with the double seat? & can still use the brake?

Bumble Beez
14-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Are you using the bump rider with the double seat? & can still use the brake?

Yes with the double seat...and can use the brake...cannot fault this board :D :clapping:

Sarah x

pinklady756
14-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Yes with the double seat...and can use the brake...cannot fault this board :D :clapping:

Sarah x

Sounds good, any chance you could post a photo at all please?

Bumble Beez
15-07-2013, 05:31 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qCL3ad--h9g/ToMQDh-kI_I/AAAAAAAAANo/LC8imtJIbhc/s320/buggy%2Bboard.jpg

I can't get a pic to upload...am thinking its too big but tried resizing and still won't work. Either that or I'm doing something wrong lol!
I have found a link to a pic on the net tho, hope this works :)
Will try again later when I've got more time...

Sarah x

Bumble Beez
15-07-2013, 05:31 AM
I can't get a pic to upload...am thinking its too big but tried resizing and still won't work. Either that or I'm doing something wrong lol!
I have found a link to a pic on the net tho, hope this works :)
Will try again later when I've got more time...

Sarah x

Yay it worked...

Sarah x

samb
15-07-2013, 11:29 AM
I used a lascal maxi board on my phil and teds with the double with the extenders and the brake worked! As long as you attach it to the loop bit where the brake is he brake then goes down enough to catch on- it doesn't have to be fully down to work. Hope that helps? I did however give up with it as it really hurt my back and arms to stretch out so far to try and actually steer the buggy. It was easier to stand next to the board and push with arms at an angle.

pinklady756
15-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Thanks Sarah that looks great!

samb - Will have to check the buggyboard, I'm not quite sure when you mean.

samb
15-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Thanks Sarah that looks great!

samb - Will have to check the buggyboard, I'm not quite sure when you mean.

The actual brake on the phil and teds is like a long thin tube with a loop at either end near the wheels which is where you put your foot on to put break on or off- if you attach the connectors onto the main bar at that point you can use the brake adequately. :-)