PDA

View Full Version : Which Phil & Teds?

Wendybird
08-07-2013, 04:34 PM
I need some help oh wise ones! I'm selling my current double as it is a beast to push with two toddlers. I need a narrow double as the pavements are really narrow on the school run, I thought a second hand Phil & Teds looks like it will do the job and be easy to push as not too long. My priority is easy of use. Can anyone advise me on which to go for?

watgem
08-07-2013, 05:38 PM
I have a sport, which I love, but the seat in the basket doesn't lie back, which I would prefer, I think the newer models do though:)

blue bear
08-07-2013, 05:48 PM
I have a sport, the second seat does recline on mine. I now also have a nipper 360 double so much easier to push and more comfy for the children too,not much wider than the phil and ted if you measure the wheels at the back but no good on very narrow footpaths.
Try and get the measurements for width and take a tape measure put with you and measure your footpaths

Rachel6
08-07-2013, 05:59 PM
I have the new nipper fab,easy to push,narrow,did have a phil & teds didn't like the under Neath seat sorry x

vickylou
08-07-2013, 09:57 PM
I have the new phil and teds navigator, one if the newest models, 2nd seat reclines!!! I love it always been bit sceptical of having the second seat in the basket!!! But it's so easy to push and my 15 month old loves the second seat!!! It has a fab hood/sun canopy which will push all the way forward so no need for extra canopys!!!

watgem
09-07-2013, 06:33 AM
I have to say even though my second seat doesn't recline the LO's love it and fight over who is going to sit in it! fab to push, sturdy as well, not great if you have 2 LO's and shopping though

WibbleWobble
09-07-2013, 06:56 AM
I have the p&t explorer.

Best thing I have ever bought for childminding.

I have put a couple of hooks on the handle to take a couple of shopping bags so no problems there

Wibble x

QualityCare
09-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Just reading through this post saw Wibbles reply above got to the bit 'l have put a couple of hooks on the handle' and thought ahead before reading and expected to see ' to hang extra children on'.

smurfette
09-07-2013, 07:21 AM
Just reading through this post saw Wibbles reply above got to the bit 'l have put a couple of hooks on the handle' and thought ahead before reading and expected to see ' to hang extra children on'.

It's gonna be one of those days huh?!!!

mama2three
09-07-2013, 07:24 AM
How about the mountain buggy duet.
Its side by side and a doddle to push , but only 63cm wide - even fits through my tiny front door.
I love mine!

sprinkles
09-07-2013, 09:20 AM
I've just invested in a nipper 360 since I'm going to have 7 month old and 2 year old in August. I looked at p&t and really liked how it could be a single too as we don't have much storage space but then I saw one when we were out and the child in the back looked so squashed and close to the ground (he did look about 3 or 4 though!) so I decided against it.

ceegee
09-07-2013, 04:46 PM
I bought a P&T navigator today!

Can't quite believe how excited I am about it!
I also bought a 7 seater at the weekend.

Great that business is booming enough to need a 7 seater and double buggy, but I'm now feeling very very poor!