PDA

View Full Version : Annabel Karmel Biscuits

Tink
08-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Good afternoon everyone,
I have a lo who is 9 months old and come today with some of Annabel Karmel's Mini biscotti biscuits.
It states on the packet for kids from 12 months plus as it contains cows milk.

Are these suitable for a 9 month old?

Tealady
08-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Have they had cows milk in other things i.e. cheese or yoghurt? If so and the LO can manage such finger foods then I'd give them. Parent's sent them I assume so are happy the LO to have them. Probably not that different to any other type of biscuit (but probably twice the price :rolleyes:)

Jenna
08-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Not sure the biscuits what's baby generally like with food and snacks it might be the fact their harder to chew or something like that. With regards to the cows milk children can have cows milk in food from 6months old so that should b a problem unless child has allergies

kellyskidz!
08-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Probably depends on the child and how they are at eating. I think they put an age on the packet to cover themselves, and if mum brought them in she must eat them at home.
My daughter was a choker, used to purée her food way longer than I should have because she'd literally gag on everything and give me and her dad several near heart attacks a day lol. But my nephew was eating risks from 5months straight from the packet so it varies i think between each child xx