PDA

View Full Version : Independent childminders and business management

sarah707
05-07-2013, 02:49 PM
I have written some business management tips for childminders who wish to stay independent of agencies in the future.

I have included ideas for

. Writing a portfolio

· Advertising

· Accounts

· Insurance

· Saving money

I hope you find it useful - Business management (http://independentchildminders.weebly.com/business-management.html) :D

bunyip
05-07-2013, 04:20 PM
I have written some business management tips for childminders who wish to stay independent of agencies in the future.

I have included ideas for

. Writing a portfolio

· Advertising

· Accounts

· Insurance

· Saving money

I hope you find it useful - Business management (http://independentchildminders.weebly.com/business-management.html) :D

Thanks Sarah. :thumbsup:

catlyn
05-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Thank You Sarah x x

Bumble Beez
05-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Awesome again...thanks Sarah :)

Sarah x

Wiggle Wiggle
05-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Thank you Sarah for the post and really like the Independent Childminders Website! I am just wondering if the Family Information Service is being disbanded in September 2013 with the new bill? My LA are secretive and I think this is important to know as many Childminders advertise in this way and parents trust this form of advertising? Sorry trying to keep up with the whole 'More Great Childcare' fiasco although due Ofsted soon and my attention is elsewhere at times:blush:

Any info or advice is greatly received.

Many thanks in advance.

kats
06-07-2013, 05:07 AM
Thanks Sarah x :)

sarah707
06-07-2013, 05:56 AM
Thank you Sarah for the post and really like the Independent Childminders Website! I am just wondering if the Family Information Service is being disbanded in September 2013 with the new bill? My LA are secretive and I think this is important to know as many Childminders advertise in this way and parents trust this form of advertising? Sorry trying to keep up with the whole 'More Great Childcare' fiasco although due Ofsted soon and my attention is elsewhere at times:blush:

Any info or advice is greatly received.

Many thanks in advance.

We have absolutely no idea whether FIS will be continuing or not.

However - if you think about it - all they do is advertise you to passing parents.

The childcare.co.uk site is totally free to list your details and they spend thousands of pounds every year on promotion - I think it's best to spread your advert about!

Writing your profile - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk/information/writing-your-profile) :D

lilac_dragon
06-07-2013, 06:03 AM
Thank you Sarah, very helpful.

Sarsar3NCH
06-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Thanks Sarah x

k1rstie
06-07-2013, 08:16 AM
Thanks Sarah. You are a star!

Petshrinklj
06-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Thank you that's very helpful

Wiggle Wiggle
06-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Thank you Sarah for response. Yes, Gold Member on Childcare.co.uk already and def. better than FIS!:)

sallyschildmind
08-07-2013, 07:43 PM
Really good thank you I didn't know you could join childcare site without paying I will go and do it now

cherry
08-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Thank you Sarah