PDA

View Full Version : Lost 2

munch149
04-07-2013, 04:38 PM
Damn lost 2 mindees within a couple of weeks. Was just getting used to having all the extra money (have been building up again since maternity) and now I'm losing it. Gutted

sing-low
04-07-2013, 04:47 PM
I read this as lost as in they went missing when you were out! Sorry to hear you're down on numbers. Could you get some ad hoc schoolies for the summer holidays?

Koala
04-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Feast or famine is often the case.

At this time of year is often a big change around for me too, 3 of my children are moving on, 2 reducing days and another one moving soon due to re location. I could worry but what's the point, things usually work themselves out.

Good look in getting filled again, but I know what you mean about getting used to the money :D

sarah707
04-07-2013, 05:14 PM
When we were quiet a few years ago we advertised for holiday children and managed to get quite a few short term contracts through the summer that really helped things along.

Are you on Babysitters, Childminders, Nannies, Nanny Jobs, Private Tutors - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk?) You could update your profile and make it sound really positive that you have some holiday spaces suddenly available.

Hth :D