PDA

View Full Version : New toy

jackie 7
03-07-2013, 10:29 PM
I have read the reviews seen the comments now bought it. A karacher window vac. I have so much glass that I bought one. So my windows are cleaner. Did my cupboard doors then this morning my shower doors yes. I love if. What else can I clean?

clareelizabeth1
04-07-2013, 01:10 AM
I saw this but couldnt bring myself ti buy yet another cleaning toy that i would end up getting board with and end up spending more time dusting it than actually using it.

Is it a life long toy or a five minute wonder. I am easily tempted. Just thinking about it makes me want it

bindy
04-07-2013, 06:33 AM
I saw this but couldnt bring myself ti buy yet another cleaning toy that i would end up getting board with and end up spending more time dusting it than actually using it.

Is it a life long toy or a five minute wonder. I am easily tempted. Just thinking about it makes me want it

If you love spotless windows its great, not to big and quit light best £59 I have spent!

Bob
04-07-2013, 06:38 AM
I have read the reviews seen the comments now bought it. A karacher window vac. I have so much glass that I bought one. So my windows are cleaner. Did my cupboard doors then this morning my shower doors yes. I love if. What else can I clean?

Well you could pop round to my house and have a play cleaning all my windows. I won't even charge you anything.

Tazmin68
04-07-2013, 06:54 AM
I have had mine for about 6 months and I love it. My house is quite small and the lounge doubles up as minding room and I have a false patio door and some French doors as well so always have finger marks. I aid about £45 fir mine and think its great. Between that and my wolf 2 in 1 steam mop I would be lost. My steam mop doubles as hand held steam so anything that saves space. It's good on mirrors too.

miffy
04-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Well you could pop round to my house and have a play cleaning all my windows. I won't even charge you anything.

Beat me to it! I would be happy for you to do the same here!

Have looked at these myself but not sure I would have the heart to sack the window cleaner if I got one.

Miffy xx

jackie 7
04-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Sorry just way too busy here. Shower door looks great. High gloss kitchen cupboards look good. Just wish it would clean up my paperwork.