PDA

View Full Version : Really looking forward to getting back to normal

JCrakers
03-07-2013, 07:00 PM
I've had a couple of variations in place recently which means that four days a week I've had 4 under 5yrs. It's been fine and weve all had lots of fun, the kids have loved the busy days and I've enjoyed being busy but it ends next week.

Phew.... I'm just looking forward to being back at 3 under 5's. going back to our toddler group that we've had to miss for the past 10weeks or so. I knew I couldn't mange four at toddler group because of the layout, being in a church just wasnt going to work with four little ones. So we've just been staying in on Thursday and monday mornings, now I'll have my freedom back.

So from September I'll be back to 3 a day which sounds perfect. In fact it sounds absolute bliss :)

jackie 7
03-07-2013, 09:39 PM
When you have 4 you realise how much better it is with 3. Read and weep ET.

sarah707
04-07-2013, 06:44 AM
We don't go out on my 4 day either - the children have fun in the garden of course but I wouldn't feel confident taking them to the park :panic:

Enjoy getting your days back - I have to wait until Sept for mine :D

lozzy23
04-07-2013, 09:07 AM
I know exactly what you mean JCrakers, I have had a variation in place since Last July for 4 under 5's for 4 days a week 8am-6pm. Two of the children will go to school in September, on Monday and Tuesday I will have 3 LOs and on Wednesday - Friday I will have 2 LOs and even better I will take the 2 LOs to playgroup on Wednesday afternoon which means I will have no LOs for 3 hrs. Paperwork, much needed housework and if DH or DD have a day off work maybe a cheeky lunch out. Not excited much:laughing::jump for joy:

I have carried on taking them to parks, gymnastics and toddler groups.

JCrakers, you told me at the time of my granted variation I might have to find a corner to sit and rock.... done that!! But I am still teetotal:D

Rubybubbles
04-07-2013, 10:10 AM
I've just got mine back, and what a huge difference! No racing around for 12pm pre-school drop off either, it's bliss!!

Sarsar3NCH
04-07-2013, 01:12 PM
I'm the same, two more weeks and back to 3. Ah no actually I will still have a few odd days in Sept while lo settles into school, but def 3 from Oct phew it's been a long term!