PDA

View Full Version : Stationary geek

vikiwizz
02-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Now I appreciate not everyone loves stationary as much as me but how amazing are these pencils, I HAD to buy four

smurfette
02-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Cute! I have a bit of a thing for stationary too!!

loocyloo
02-07-2013, 05:09 PM
and me! sometimes I even use my stash of notepads! ;)

they are rather nice pencils! DD would be pinching them if I had them!

sarah707
02-07-2013, 05:09 PM
DD would love those! :D

FussyElmo
02-07-2013, 05:12 PM
Where did you buy these from as I may just need them :laughing::laughing:

Mouse
02-07-2013, 05:14 PM
I wonder if they do "Stationery Anonymous" groups!

My name is Mouse and I'm a stationery-aholic :blush:

I have so many notebooks I could probably open my own notebook shop. I do use some of them, but most are stacked up nicely, looking pretty :laughing:

And I have several of those lovely pencils with matching pens. I even have a pack of little colouring pencils with the jewels on the end.

Daisy1956
02-07-2013, 05:59 PM
I know a little girl who would love some. I may like some to go with my varied collection of note pads. Perhaps it's a childminder thing pens and note pads.

Bumble Beez
02-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Now I appreciate not everyone loves stationary as much as me but how amazing are these pencils, I HAD to buy four

Love love love...I bought a jelly bean jar notepad just cos it was cute and felt I 'needed' it ;) defo a childminder thing!

Sarah x

Supernanny86
02-07-2013, 07:03 PM
I love it all too!! :D really shouldn't get excited about pens pencils etc but I do!!

I love colouring still too!! One day ill grow up;)

Bumble Beez
02-07-2013, 07:07 PM
I love it all too!! :D really shouldn't get excited about pens pencils etc but I do!!

I love colouring still too!! One day ill grow up;)

Oooh in the works they sell grown up colouring books with all swirly patterns and pretty things...girls always live it if I sit down and colour with them ;)
Don't think i'll ever grow up completely lol!

Sarah x

Supernanny86
02-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Oooh in the works they sell grown up colouring books with all swirly patterns and pretty things...girls always live it if I sit down and colour with them ;)
Don't think i'll ever grow up completely lol!

Sarah x

Oh don't say that!! I'll have to look now!! ;)
I did get another book yest, animals with patterns in!! Not that I get much time to do them!!

I do "help" my little sister colour though!! ;)

PixiePetal
02-07-2013, 07:22 PM
I saw similar pencils that go with the 'organised mum' diarys - might have to have some :) I have my own grown up colouring book too :o

I buy papers for crafting that i can't bear to use cos they are too nice :D

vikiwizz
02-07-2013, 08:13 PM
They are from here, but beware you will spend a fortune.

http://www.blottshop.com/product/Crystal-pencil-blue/3491

I'm a notebook nut as well, I buy one and write things in it, them I spot another one and re write again ;)

oxfordshirecm
02-07-2013, 08:19 PM
I have realised recently I am obsessed with notebooks- every shop I acquire a new one- one for childminding, one for wedding, one for shopping... You get my drift. I love writing in a nice clean pad lol x

vikiwizz
02-07-2013, 08:28 PM
I have realised recently I am obsessed with notebooks- every shop I acquire a new one- one for childminding, one for wedding, one for shopping... You get my drift. I love writing in a nice clean pad lol x

This is what I like doing as well, and I like me writing to be neat and as I write in a pad more and more it gets messy so I buy a new one to start again ;)

clareelizabeth1
02-07-2013, 09:33 PM
So i clucked the link then decided that i have lots of pencils lots of gems and a glue gun. Tomorrow i will bedazzle all my pencils.

vikiwizz
02-07-2013, 09:36 PM
So i clucked the link then decided that i have lots of pencils lots of gems and a glue gun. Tomorrow i will bedazzle all my pencils.

I did think that myself earlier when I was looking at it actually

miffy
02-07-2013, 09:42 PM

I have some children who will love doing this in the holidays :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

mrstom
03-07-2013, 05:46 AM
Me too! I love my notebooks - we go to France most years for our hols and I love scouring the stationery section whenever we go into Carrefour/Leclerc or the like. They do such nice stationery!

vikiwizz
03-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Me too! I love my notebooks - we go to France most years for our hols and I love scouring the stationery section whenever we go into Carrefour/Leclerc or the like. They do such nice stationery!

I think this is where my obsession started as we always went to France when I was a kid and I used to buy loads from those supermarkets and loved coming back to school after the summer holidays with stationary no one else had.

Daisy De
03-07-2013, 03:27 PM
I use hard back A5 size notebooks for my Daily Dairies and find myself always looking at them in shops or online trying to find one that matches each mindee. The other day I found a superhero one for my Batman/Spiderman obsessed lo, I was very excited especially as it had a spiderman picture on every page. Mindee loved it and so did his parents especially dad but I did think maybe my excitement was a bit OTT :blush:

vikiwizz
03-07-2013, 03:29 PM
I use hard back A5 size notebooks for my Daily Dairies and find myself always looking at them in shops or online trying to find one that matches each mindee. The other day I found a superhero one for my Batman/Spiderman obsessed lo, I was very excited especially as it had a spiderman picture on every page. Mindee loved it and so did his parents especially dad but I did think maybe my excitement was a bit OTT :blush:

Ooooo now your giving me ideas