PDA

View Full Version : Nipper 360

sprinkles
02-07-2013, 09:45 AM
Does anyone know which buggy board, if there is one, fits on the nipper 360? I've got a 2 year old and 7 month old starting in August so looking to buy a nipper 360 but I may also have an 18 month old starting - do you think 2 year old would be ok on buggy board or should I get a triple buggy?

lauraring1
02-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Does anyone know which buggy board, if there is one, fits on the nipper 360? I've got a 2 year old and 7 month old starting in August so looking to buy a nipper 360 but I may also have an 18 month old starting - do you think 2 year old would be ok on buggy board or should I get a triple buggy?

I had an nipper 360 double and put a lascal maxi buggy board on, which worked well. I now have an abc triple which is brilliant!

AgentTink
02-07-2013, 09:58 AM
I too have a nipper 360 with a lascal maxi buggy board and have used it every day with a 18mth, 2yr and a 3 and half yr old for 6 months, twice a day on a 40 minute school run. It has been the easiest pram i have ever had, i dont even brake a sweat. I have tried a few triples which have just been to heavy the way the load is distributed on them. I personally wouldnt buy a triple unless i had a chance to test one for a week, as i think they can be quite expensive for quite little use. On days when i only have 2 my nipper is suitabke an dto be honest when i only have 1 still use the nipper as it is easier than me single buggy. I love that by having a buggy board encourages the older children to walk with the option of a quick ride when their legs are tired, whereas if they were strapped in a buggy you tend not to get them out. My 2 yr old has been fine on buggy board since she was 20mths. At that point i used to put reins on her so when she was standing on the buggy board i could also have the reins inmy hand whilst pushing just to add more stability.

sprinkles
02-07-2013, 10:07 AM
I had an nipper 360 double and put a lascal maxi buggy board on, which worked well. I now have an abc triple which is brilliant!

Thanks, I think I'll go with the nipper 360 and get a buggy board if the 18 month old does start. I was looking at a t3 but can't justify the cost at the moment.

sprinkles
02-07-2013, 10:08 AM
I too have a nipper 360 with a lascal maxi buggy board and have used it every day with a 18mth, 2yr and a 3 and half yr old for 6 months, twice a day on a 40 minute school run. It has been the easiest pram i have ever had, i dont even brake a sweat. I have tried a few triples which have just been to heavy the way the load is distributed on them. I personally wouldnt buy a triple unless i had a chance to test one for a week, as i think they can be quite expensive for quite little use. On days when i only have 2 my nipper is suitabke an dto be honest when i only have 1 still use the nipper as it is easier than me single buggy. I love that by having a buggy board encourages the older children to walk with the option of a quick ride when their legs are tired, whereas if they were strapped in a buggy you tend not to get them out. My 2 yr old has been fine on buggy board since she was 20mths. At that point i used to put reins on her so when she was standing on the buggy board i could also have the reins inmy hand whilst pushing just to add more stability.

Ooh, reins is a good idea! Did you just use wrist reins?

AgentTink
02-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Ooh, reins is a good idea! Did you just use wrist reins?

I used body reins :thumbsup:

Rachel6
02-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Hi I also have the new about n about nipper, best double buggy I have ever had & I've had quite a few. I'm also just about to buy a buggy board so thanks for the tips x

sprinkles
02-07-2013, 10:30 AM
I used body reins :thumbsup:

Oh, I've got some of them somewhere!

I've managed to get a nipper 360 for £100 :thumbsup:

Sweetpea
02-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Where does the child's head go with a buggy board on the nipper?

When I've tried with mine they cant lean back enough to be behind the handle. Equally, they bash their heads when they've tried to fit it between the pram and handle (plus on mine there's a handle break which also gets in the way)

Tips gladly received

AgentTink
02-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Where does the child's head go with a buggy board on the nipper?

When I've tried with mine they cant lean back enough to be behind the handle. Equally, they bash their heads when they've tried to fit it between the pram and handle (plus on mine there's a handle break which also gets in the way)

Tips gladly received

My little ones put their heads through the handle bar and the pram, i just have to help them go in side ways and then they can turn forward once their head is in. Just make sure to push hood forward when getting them in and once in you can out hood back. Not sure what the handle brake is as i dont have one of them.