PDA

View Full Version : Nappy disaster.

jackie 7
01-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Went to change one lo and other demanded to sit on potty. He likes to do it. So he pulled trousers down and had nappy half off when I got to him. Noticed his nappy was a bit pooey and said oh you might do a pop on potty. Turned to other boy who was standing staring at his feet. Yes he had stood in the poo and all over his shoes!! Didn't say anything just stared. Poor thing just didn't know what to do. Do do do lucky it wasn't other way round as he would have gone running everywhere. Memo to self. Check nappy carefully before removing.

leeanne910
01-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Oh dear....what a pooey situation to be in lol hugs

Mouse
01-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Eewww!!

I hate those situations when you just stand there wondering where to start!

AgentTink
01-07-2013, 03:10 PM
These things are sent to test us....im sure you did the quickest clean up you have ever done :laughing:

sarah707
01-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Glad I've eaten my tea before reading :laughing: Ewwwww xx

clareelizabeth1
01-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Dont you just love children.

donna porter
01-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Once my eldest son was sick everywhere whilst running to the toilet and my youngest one ran after him in her brand new clarks 'first walkers ' and she slipped over in the sick and was totally covered!!
I can laugh about it now but at the time I just didn't know what to do!! Lol

lizduncan72
01-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Once my eldest son was sick everywhere whilst running to the toilet and my youngest one ran after him in her brand new clarks 'first walkers ' and she slipped over in the sick and was totally covered!!

Think I would have been sick too!! I can cope with a lot but sick really turns my stomach :(

Stapleton83
01-07-2013, 09:22 PM
One of my twins did a poo whilst sat on my knee a couple of weeks ago at playgroup didn't think any more until I got up to change her and noticed a large poo streak on my jeans - nice!!

Sam x

Cinnamon Sugar
02-07-2013, 08:06 AM

Ha this really made me laugh, kids eh :-)

lorraine04
02-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Made me giggle that!!!:laughing:

hectors house
02-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Went to change one lo and other demanded to sit on potty. He likes to do it. So he pulled trousers down and had nappy half off when I got to him. Noticed his nappy was a bit pooey and said oh you might do a pop on potty. Turned to other boy who was standing staring at his feet. Yes he had stood in the poo and all over his shoes!! Didn't say anything just stared. Poor thing just didn't know what to do. Do do do lucky it wasn't other way round as he would have gone running everywhere. Memo to self. Check nappy carefully before removing.

I had something similar happen at a toddler group - took a toddler to use the toilet, pulled his pants down didn't notice a firm poo fall out and then I stood in it!

serin
02-07-2013, 05:19 PM
The second day I had my mindee start with me we were at the children centre and I thought I'd check his bum. Pulled his trousers down and everyone said "OH NO!" He had done a weeks poo in one go and it filled his nappy, down his leg, in his trousers, top, everywhere. Went to change him and he absolutely screamed the centre down, not to mention the smell too. Everyone left!:panic:

Daisy1956
02-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Oh dear one of those days you are glad has finished. I bet you didn't know where to start.:)

Supernanny86
02-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Eww!! At least it weren't sick I can't cope with sick!! :(

oxfordshirecm
02-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Haha this made me chuckle. My dd who is two picked up some poo which had been left on the floor by a Mindee and I didn't realise- you happily brought it too much proud of what she had found- yuck

Supernanny86
02-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Haha this made me chuckle. My dd who is two picked up some poo which had been left on the floor by a Mindee and I didn't realise- you happily brought it too much proud of what she had found- yuck

Aren't kids gross!!!