PDA

View Full Version : Where do I send

Little_steps
30-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Does anyone know where I send my health declaration form to? Only it says on the applicant checklist doc that you send all forms except health one to ofsted?...

So where do I send it? Lol.

Confused!

FussyElmo
30-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Does the doctor send that to Ofsted? :)

Rick
30-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Does the doctor send that to Ofsted? :)

Yes give it to your doctor.....they will probably charge a fee, anywhere from 10 to 100 pounds. The doctor will fill it out and send it to Ofsted. This is probably to stop you doctoring it (no pun intended!)

Little_steps
30-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Ah haha oopsy then coz the doc called me to collect it before paying (£24 bargain considering normal charges on here!) so I now have the blinking form :laughing:

Rick
30-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Ah haha oopsy then coz the doc called me to collect it before paying (£24 bargain considering normal charges on here!) so I now have the blinking form :laughing:

I did my whole application via post rather than online so it may be different if you did it online. My application pack included my health declaration form and pre-paid envelope which the doctor used to send directly to Ofsted.

Little_steps
30-06-2013, 08:42 PM
I did the other way, printed the lot off ofsted website so had no pre paid envelope. This could only happen to me! Lol. Oh dear. I guess I shall just send it along with everything else and hope they don't send it back but onto where it needs to go.

LittleAcornsThatcham
01-07-2013, 09:23 AM
I just posted mine back to Ofsted. Recorded delivery, of course!