PDA

View Full Version : Starting tomorrow, advice about contract please?

XMIMIX82
30-06-2013, 05:50 AM
Hi, I'm just starting out and I have a friend who wants emergency care for her daughter 1 day a week until the end of July, starting tomorrow... she's just asked! How do I do a contract for her do I write the days she's asked for care, on it? Also if she needed me again in the future can I use the same contract or will I need a new one each time?! I'm taking someone permanent on and that's self explanatory on the contract but I'm just wondering the best way to do a contract for the temporary child! They're Pacey (NCMA)contracts if that helps!
Hope that makes sense, O'm panicking a bit as wasn't expecting anyone so quickly let alone 2 children and and Ofsted are waiting to grade me as I've been on maternity leave since registering!
Thanks in advance.

sing-low
30-06-2013, 07:56 PM
I think you can just write "ad hoc care" on the hours part and then use the same contract for another time.

Rick
30-06-2013, 07:58 PM
and don't forget you still need all your permission forms and child details etc!

oxfordshirecm
30-06-2013, 08:50 PM
I think you can just write "ad hoc care" on the hours part and then use the same contract for another time.

I agree with this as this is what I have done in the past