PDA

View Full Version : Pacey sccident sheets.

jackie 7
28-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Just filling one out and realised they printed them wrong. The body diagram says left for the right side. Ok it is the left side when you look at them. But I am concerned that if it got to a court case it could be an issue. Tried to ring but they go home at 5. Will try to remember to ring on Monday.

sarah707
28-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Write over it... and ask parents to initial the changes. I hope it wasn't a serious accident x

jackie 7
28-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Thanks. Very minor bump on head but just like to cover myself. Dad couldn't see it but I know mum will.

Chatterbox Childcare
28-06-2013, 05:59 PM
This will become really expensive if you use these sheets for every bump and scrape. have you thought about an exercise book for the small ones and the book for major ones?

jackie 7
28-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Am I covered by pacey if I don't use their sheets. I use them got head bumps.

rickysmiths
28-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Jackie I have just bought some of the new sheets.

I think they are quite clear and the left / right labels are put there to make it clear which way you are viewing the front and back of the injured person.

Just mark on them where the injury is and don't worry about the labels at the top they are just to clarify which way round the injured person is when you put the injuries on the figures.

Just so people reading the thread have an idea of what we a talking about!

The new pacey Accident/Incident sheet Has a space to write the details on the left and two outline bodies on the right. One a front view and one a back view. At each side of each of the two heads as you look at them on the sheet of paper are written LEFT RIGHT indicating the way you are viewing the outlines.

teacake2
01-07-2013, 11:56 AM
We are not allowed to use pictures in Staffordshire or so I was told so that this confusion doesn't happen, just have to write it out and state where abouts on the body the thing is.
Teacake2

jackie 7
01-07-2013, 12:38 PM
I was told on first aid course it was good practice to do it. Phoned pacey and they are sending me new ones. Said no one had complained before.