PDA

View Full Version : Photographs.

amylouise867
28-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Is there anyway that we can get a thread going where we can share photographs of our settings and resources?

Giving others inspiration maybe??

I would love to see and share :)

Need an admin to see if this is possible??
Or maybe to direct if one already exsists?

Thanks in advance
Amy :)

hectors house
28-06-2013, 11:09 AM
There are photograph threads to see - was one about a month ago about garden ideas - do a search, it may be because you are a new member that you can't view them yet.

kellyskidz!
28-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Yep I saw the garden one too, was fab. I'm not sure how to upload to share pics, will have another crack at it later when it's quieter xx

supermumy
28-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Theirs a member photos sharing on here already how a good look and you can maybe start a new thread if need be

amylouise867
28-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Yes I can't really see anything at the moment even though I feel like I'm posting like crazy crazy :(

How many posts do we have to do before things start opening up :(

Thanks everyone

FussyElmo
28-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Yes I can't really see anything at the moment even though I feel like I'm posting like crazy crazy :(

How many posts do we have to do before things start opening up :(

Thanks everyone

Its not just about the number of posts but how long you have been a member - you only joined last night :laughing::laughing: but don't worry its not very long.

Also remember only post in certain areas count so areas like the lounge, just for members don't count in your post total :)

Rick
28-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Amy have a read of this thread regarding member status. You have more than 20 posts but haven't been a member for 30 days yet. You should now be able to download attachments. This is done to protect the forum from spammers.

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/member-information/106817-red-amber-green-membership-ranks-explained.html

:thumbsup: