PDA

View Full Version : Did i mention im going to see Robbie this weekend!!

maryp0ppins
27-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Just thought I'd share my news :-D

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited xx

kellib
27-06-2013, 03:05 PM
I saw him on Tuesday night, you'll love it!

I admit I didn't have high expectations about Robbie (was mainly going for Olly!) but he was amazing!

Jenna
I am very jealous I seen him back in 2001. He was amazing I was desperate to go again this time how ever no one else wanted to go and Wembley is a long way to go alone. Hope u have an amazing time.

hectors house
Hope you have a great time - :clapping:I'm going next Friday - stupidly said I will work until 2 pm - concert gates open at 4 pm - and London is 2 & half hours away not allowing for Friday traffic and hold ups on motorway!! Hope we get there in time as going with friends and I will be in BIG trouble if we are late - I know concert won't start at 4 - but want to get good view.

jackie 7
27-06-2013, 04:01 PM
I am so jealous. You are all very lucky. Have fun.

scottishlass
27-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Everyone here went last night and Tuesday night - wish I could have gone bit was my wee ones birthday yesterday - which is when my sister, cousin and everyone kindly got tickets for! Nice!! Xx

charleyfarley
27-06-2013, 04:56 PM
OMG I went last Saturday with dd and Nell57 and we had the most amazing time, made a weekend of it in Manchester :clapping::clapping:

Seen both Olly and Robbie before so having them together was a dream come true :laughing: You will have the most amazing time, it was a fantastic concert, one we will always remember :jump for joy::jump for joy: If I could go again I would, worth every penny.:thumbsup:

I'm so jealous of everyone yet to go.

Carol xx

samb
27-06-2013, 05:40 PM
I am childminding for a mum who's going on tues! (Not quite the same is it?!)

hectors house
27-06-2013, 05:45 PM
if you log onto Heart FM website - they have been giving away tickets all this week - so still tickets to be won tomorrow!:clapping:

Shamai
27-06-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm going on 5th July, hope the rumours of Take That turning up are true but am sure I'll love it with or without them :D

SYLVIA
27-06-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm going on 5th July as well. My daughter wanted to go but nobody would go with her. I said I would because Olly is there too. That was before I got 2 tickets for Xmas to see Olly at the O2. I'm excited now and I get to have a day off!

maryp0ppins
27-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Im leaving sat morning with hubby, sister & Bro in law. Sites & booked into jazz club sat night, robbie sunday night & back home monday. Excited... my 3rd time seeing him x

hectors house
27-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Im leaving sat morning with hubby, sister & Bro in law. Sites & booked into jazz club sat night, robbie sunday night & back home monday. Excited... my 3rd time seeing him x

Our 3rd time too - saw him at Knebworth about 10 years ago and then at Leeds about 6 or 7 years ago - our friends are going this Sunday too.

To put me in the mood the other day, I put a Robbie CD on while mindees having lunch, I asked one of them if he knew who it was singing, he said no, I said it is Robbie Williams and he said "is he dead"! I said I hope not, I'm going to hear him sing in a few weeks. Have a great time - can't wait for the 5th.:clapping:

hectors house
27-06-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm going on 5th July, hope the rumours of Take That turning up are true but am sure I'll love it with or without them :D

We are there on 5th July too - have you got seats? we are first level, standing - that would be great to see Take that too - when we saw Robbie at Knebworth 10 years ago - Mark Owen turned up and sang "I want you back" with Robbie.

SDC34cr
27-06-2013, 10:31 PM
I'm seeing him sat night at we wembley can't wait!

Kiddleywinks
28-06-2013, 05:41 AM
DD is going to see them at Wembley on Tuesday - jealous muchly :( (I'm the Robbie fan, she's the Ollie fan, she's going and I'm not! :laughing:)

karen m
28-06-2013, 08:00 AM
I went on Saturday to Manchester to see him FANTASTIC is the only word

Shamai
28-06-2013, 08:07 AM
We are there on 5th July too - have you got seats? we are first level, standing - that would be great to see Take that too - when we saw Robbie at Knebworth 10 years ago - Mark Owen turned up and sang "I want you back" with Robbie.

We've got unreserved seating/pitch standing tickets, planning on getting there when doors open at 4, I'm only working half day and were driving there and staying overnight in Travelodge :D. I was at Knebworth too, that was amazing.

kellyskidz!
28-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Oooh very jealous, love him! Enjoy xxx

hectors house
28-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Only have one child on Friday as another parent was able to swap to today, so she got a whole day childcare - so asked the parent if my daughter who is registered assistant can look after mindee for 2 hours - so I can finish at 12.45.:clapping: