PDA

View Full Version : Phil and Teds E Twin- side by side?

samb
27-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Hello I am still trying to work out the best way of transporting 3 little ones next term. I tried yesterday with the child I thought I might be able to get away with going on a buggy board but unless she majorly changes in the next 2months there's no way - she didn't stand still, didn't hold on etc. She will be 18 months which I think is too young to expect them to anyway but I thought I would try it first. Anyway, I am looking at getting the easy x rider board so she can sit and I can strap her on- but I need to sell a buggy and get one that will fit it and not put too much extra strain on me to reach the handle for the sake of my back and wrists. A phil and teds e twin has come up on a site not too far from me and I am wondering if this might be the answer. Has anyone got one? I need to know what the room is like between adult and buggy- have you tried a normal buggy board on it? How did it go? Any opinions gratefully received!

TraceyShaw
27-06-2013, 03:25 PM
I have an abc buggy where 3rd seat sits on top but you can remove it when you don't need it, parents love it & so do kids only prob is you have to take the wheels off to get in the car. It was quite expensive though, so eBay or another such site might be worth a look