PDA

View Full Version : Well im unemployed!!!

covgalxxx
26-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Well I have been on maternity and was hoping I hear from ofsted soon so I didn't have to go back to work, there not very nice, I'm a home carer so I don't have to go in the office unless they need me, but you feeling like shooting yourself when your in there,and the way they treat the elderly is disgusting, so they rang today haven't heard from them since I went on my maternity leave, she said your maternity runs out in 2 weeks and need to know if your coming back to work,so I could of gone back but had to much training and courses to do I was suppose to do last year, and through whats the point there pay for them and then I'm a childminder I end up paying them back... My partner works late these days he is not in till like 4am so he would have to get up and take my daughter to school and look after the baby, he is already grumpy as it is, so I rang work back told them I wasn't coming back I will take you off the system she said and that was it ... Wow I haven't worked for long time as I had a disabled child, but through there be more to it, I'm gutted as did love the job but as I don't drive it. Was hard, but I won't be missing any of the staff at all....

unalindura77
26-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Well I have been on maternity and was hoping I hear from ofsted soon so I didn't have to go back to work, there not very nice, I'm a home carer so I don't have to go in the office unless they need me, but you feeling like shooting yourself when your in there,and the way they treat the elderly is disgusting, so they rang today haven't heard from them since I went on my maternity leave, she said your maternity runs out in 2 weeks and need to know if your coming back to work,so I could of gone back but had to much training and courses to do I was suppose to do last year, and through whats the point there pay for them and then I'm a childminder I end up paying them back... My partner works late these days he is not in till like 4am so he would have to get up and take my daughter to school and look after the baby, he is already grumpy as it is, so I rang work back told them I wasn't coming back I will take you off the system she said and that was it ... Wow I haven't worked for long time as I had a disabled child, but through there be more to it, I'm gutted as did love the job but as I don't drive it. Was hard, but I won't be missing any of the staff at all....

Hi there, are you waiting for Ofsted to contact you for your pre-registration visit? If so sounds like this could turn in to something positive. You will also love being a child-minder and be working for yourself and will have the chance to be around your precious one's too...so when one door closes another opens and although its scary everything will work out. So take the opportunity to rest and plan for your new beginnings....