PDA

View Full Version : A name for my garden

Petshrinklj
26-06-2013, 01:45 PM
My garden is kind of in two sections I have play equipment in first bit then there's a garage with a gate next to it. the gate leads to second bit of my garden where i have my veggies, fruit trees and chickens. I want to put a sign on gate to name that area. Originally I was going to call it the secret garden and it was going to have lots of interesting bits to look at fairy garden and stuff but now my veg patch and chickens have taken over. It's mainly just a foraging and gardening area. I also though having a sign that says secret garden seems a bit silly as its hardly a secret if it has a sign lol.

My other idea was calling it mr mcgregor's garden (the baddie from Peter rabbit) and having Peter rabbit pics scattered around. So the kids can keep an eye out for the naughty rabbit ;)

Anyone have any thoughts on this. Are my ideas naff? Do you have any better ones.
Lol I'm sure there are more important things I need to be doing to get ready for registering as childminder but garden planning is way more fun than cypop5 lol.

clareelizabeth1
26-06-2013, 02:21 PM
As the last two times I have seen my 4yr old neice I have had to play Peter rabbit and go steel food from mr mc gregger I would go with that I can see it being popular.

kellyskidz!
26-06-2013, 02:23 PM
I have sectioned garden too with our Bug Finding area, Friendship Spot and the 'Road' - the paved area for our bikes and cars. Sounds a great idea what you've said :) sure the kids will love it xx

Mrsh3103
26-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Ooo I love the idea of mr mcgregors garden! I wish my garden was big enough for a veggi patch :(

Jiorjiina
26-06-2013, 05:58 PM
I think calling it 'Mr Macgregors Garden' is a lovely idea and I shall not be stealing it at all, honest... :littleangel:

Petshrinklj
02-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Thanks all. I wil post some ifs when its finished