PDA

View Full Version : Two Way commuication flow with Nurseries and Pre School

Achild
25-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Hi there,

I just wanted some help regarding effective two way flow with Pre School and Nurseries. I know with Parents you can give them their child's EYFS folder, questionnaires and have lots of verbal communication (including daily diaries), but what about Nurseries and Pre school.

I'm guessing the same by giving them the child's EYFS folder - is there anything else I can do to improve communication with them. Ofsted wanted more info on how I would deal with it ??

Thanks

hectors house
25-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Someone asked similar question yesterday - if you do a search or just scroll down to yesterday's posts you should find a few suggestions.

karen m
25-06-2013, 01:18 PM
I have a contact book for a pre school , I write in what we have done in the mornings they write what LO has done there this is beside my L J

watgem
25-06-2013, 03:08 PM
I make sure I get parental permission to share with other settings first then one preschool emails all their planning etc and invites cms to cntribute to assessments, LJ's etc while other will only work through parents via a keypie book which is dependent on the parent bringing it to both settings, good luck with yours:)