PDA

View Full Version : So whats the betting I forget to give granddad.......................................

FussyElmo
25-06-2013, 12:03 PM
the house key that mum has left for him.

Bearing in mind I don't know where my own keys are 90% of the time and now got to look after someone elses :panic::panic:

I have stuck a note on the door.

Im going on evens that I forget in fact 5/4 on :laughing:

Supernanny86
25-06-2013, 12:06 PM
I'd defo forget :)

loocyloo
25-06-2013, 01:09 PM
can you not tie/stick it to LO bag/hat/shoes SOMETHING they have to take home? that is the only way I would remember!

The Juggler
25-06-2013, 01:17 PM
OMG don't ask me to help - I am the worst with keys :panic::panic:

sing-low
25-06-2013, 03:22 PM
can you not tie/stick it to LO bag/hat/shoes SOMETHING they have to take home? that is the only way I would remember!

Agree with loocyloo. Safety pin to inside of lo's bag? My car keys are by the oven at the moment to remind me to put the cottage pie in before we leave for school.

ziggy
25-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Have you thought about sellotaping key to child's nose???? lol:laughing::laughing::laughing:

FussyElmo
25-06-2013, 05:03 PM
I would have attached it but his bag stays with me till he finishes tomorrow night.

Now sellotaping to his nose would have been a plan

BUT DRUM ROLL PLEASE

I remembered to give the key. :clapping::clapping::laughing::laughing::laughing

MessybutHappy
25-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Agree with loocyloo. Safety pin to inside of lo's bag? My car keys are by the oven at the moment to remind me to put the cottage pie in before we leave for school.

I read that first as though you had put them IN the oven!!!

Supernanny86
25-06-2013, 05:52 PM
I would have attached it but his bag stays with me till he finishes tomorrow night.

Now sellotaping to his nose would have been a plan

BUT DRUM ROLL PLEASE

I remembered to give the key. :clapping::clapping::laughing::laughing::laughing

Better than me!! I'd have remembered once the parent rang and reminded me!! Lol well done!! :)